If you’ve taken part in FMM then you know the rules. If you’re new, please take a moment to answer this week’s question on your own blog then add your link in the comments section here at: www.alltheweigh.com so we can all see your FMM questions and answers. Please invite your blog readers to add their links here too so everyone has to opportunity to be seen. The idea is to connect with other awesome bloggers so take a moment to post your own FMM post and comment on a couple of other posts. Now it’s time for this week’s topic!
- Where did your most recent trip take you? To North Carolina, to visit family and a dear friend who just opened a restaurant (p.s.-If you’re in or near Charlotte, make sure you check out Q’s Diner 😉
- Is there a place that you’d like to visit that you haven’t yet? If so, where? Ummm…everywhere? I’ve done most of the eastern states at one time or another, and Canada a few times, but someday I’d love to see more of the world. I’ve looked into some volunteer work abroad, and am seriously considering it once my kids are a bit bigger.
- Do you travel lightly, or do you cram as much into your luggage as possible? I cram a ton of stuff in every time, even when I swear I won’t. And since I have no big luggage, it’s usually about a zillion bags.
- Do your eating and exercise habits change when you travel? If so, how? Well, I’m still new to this. This last trip was my first since changing my eating and exercise habits, and while I did stick to my healthier foods for the most part, I also had a few meals that were nothing like I’d eat at home. I managed to get a run in, and I was pretty proud of that (even dragged my 10 year old niece along)
- Tell us about a place you’ve been that you’d like to go back to. Since it’s Mardi Gras today, New Orleans is on my mind, but actually NOT during Mardi Gras, lol
- Do you prefer to travel at a certain time of year? Anytime is a good time.
- If you had to choose, would you go to the beach or the mountains? Definitely a beach
- Have you ever needed a passport to travel? Not yet
- Do you collect anything in your travels? I collect giant hooded sweatshirts.
- Where do you plan to go next? I’m not sure yet. The above mentioned friend should be opening his next place within a few months, so I plan to be in NC for that, but my best friend is in Michigan & I’ve got a hankerin’ to go see her, too. I guess we’ll see.